IGT Pinot Noir “Nina”
- 100% Pinot Noir grapes, from vineyards planted from 1996 onwards, with a particular care to selected French clones and density (5000 plants/ha). Guyot one shoot, with no more than 9-10 buds.
- Light red ruby, intense nose, earthy, typical, rich in aromas.
- Clean taste, good body, soft but with balanced tannins.
- "Nina" s a ‘young’ Pinot Noir, that completes its alcoholic and malolactic fermentation in a stainless steel tank. The level of SO2, even for a wine as delicate as pinot noir, is kept as low as possible. It is bottled before the summer following its vintage, after a light filtering.
- Pinot Noir is well known and widespread all over the world; we believe that our easy-going ‘interpretation’ is equally expressive of this fantastic wine. A fresher rendering of the Pinot Noir personality, it can be more palatable to those who want something softer.
- Regarding food matches, “Nina” is elegant but versatile. Couples without difficulty with white meats, cheeses, tuna or other blue or strong flavored fish.