O.P. DOC Barbera
- Obtained entirely from barbera grapes, coming from middle aged vineyards, 5000 plants/hectare.
- Deep red, with purple shades, it has a rich and varied nose; notes of fruit.
- Tasty and smooth, soft and fragrant, with a good balance of its components and long lingering.
- This barbera is processed and kept in stainless steel tanks, and, after the usual cellar operations for young red wines, it is bottled before the summer after vintage.
- It is a nice companion to a meal of salami, meat or poultry, vegetable pies.
- Even if our area is famous for croatina and bonarda, barbera takes an equally important share among our wines, and is well liked for its personality and ease of drinking.